The Stallion 38 Belt is made from one of the finest English bridle leathers by Thomas Ware and sons. Bridle leather is made to be strong, hard-wearing and to last for years. A superb quality belt that has the beauty and the strength to be worn in a variety of settings and occasions. Suitable for the outdoors, casual and formal dress. Say goodbye to owning low quality belts that can’t last 6 months and get your hands on a Joseph M. Leather belt that is handcrafted to last. This belt is a wonderful introduction to high quality leather belts.
- English Bridle Leather
- Solid brass/nickel plate hardware handmade in a foundry in England.
- Hand stitched for superior strength and also adds a fine classic look.
- Deep and rich colour with a nice shine
- Burnished edges
- 3.5 – 4mm thick leather built to last
- 38mm wide
- Handmade in Adelaide, Australia
Please make sure your get correct waist measurements so we can handcraft your belt correctly for you.
- 1.5 inch wide (38mm)
- 7 holes 1 inch apart made to your waist measurement
- Waist measurement for centre hole with 3 holes either side
If you have any custom requests from more or less holes. Please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us